demands of todays business are forever increasing. Customers
will always demand the highest quality, at the lowest cost and in
the shortest lead-time possible. Organizations in the pursuit of operational
excellence are looking for ways to improve in the efficiency and effectiveness
of their operations and existing systems.
- To be competitive you need
to have highest quality, lowest cost, shortest lead time.
- You can achieve increases
in profitability, efficiency and growth.
- You can improve inefficient
What are the clients
common concerns implementing this?
- Some employees are resistant
to change. Will this be accepted by employees?
- Will the solutions be complex
- Quick results are wanted.
What is GRTs approach?
- GRT utilizes proven Lean
- Initial focus is on improvement
that has immediate benefits.
- Solutions are integrated
with existing systems/operations, avoiding flavour-of-the-month approaches.
- GRT stays sensitive to company
and personnel needs: involve all levels, manage the pace of change and
create a positive, fun and respectful environment.
- Solutions are tailored to
your organizations needs.
- Long exposure to best practices
in a variety of industries/companies.
- Complex operations are simplified.
- GRT has hundreds of proven
- A direct, hands-on approach
- GRT works directly with
the project coordinator to accomplish results.
Six Sigma Training
Sigmas focus on the bottom-line impact of quality improvements demands
that Six Sigma professionals have the tools and methodologies to support
their goals. It integrates principles of business, statistics and engineering
to achieve tangible results. For organizations looking to implement Six
Sigma, GRT provides you with the training and assistance you need to set
up your program.